Friday, August 14, 2009

Update Part 1: Tommy

Tommy is almost 6 months old! OMG!! 6 months have past already?! Scary! He's already eating 1st foods. He loves sweet potatoes and bananas. I sometimes think I'm Martha Stewart and can make anything. Case in point, the ugly dolls (http://www.uglydolls.com/). I think the ugly dolls are adorable and thought, hey, I could make one of those for Tommy. My first ugly doll wasn't very successful. Of course the kids thought it was cool and Tommy loved it so it wasn't a total loss. I decided to try it again only this time I added things I thought he would like. I put a rattle in his belly so when he shakes it, it will make a noise. I gave it hair so he could pull it and give mine and Madison's hair a rest. Lastly, I gave it a protruding googly eye. He LOVES his new and improved ugly doll. Look out Martha! LOL.

Sitting up on his own is slow coming but I'm sure that soon enough I'll be wishing he stood still :) He is constantly babbling but says 'Ma ma' clear as day, which melts my heart.


By far, he is the silliest baby of the 3. He is so loveable and cute and the kids can't get enough of him. I was worried at first about the age difference, but now, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have come to truly realize how quickly they grow and I'm cherishing each and every moment.

No comments: