Friday, July 11, 2008

Surprise!

Lee and I are having another baby! At first, the thought of having to start over scared me, but now, I am extremely excited! We started our family early and thought we'd finish early, but God had other plans for us. We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of our new baby in February. The 20th to be exact. As I'm sure any parent knows, your kids grow too fast and every step of the way is an exciting new adventure. So for now, I am enjoying my "big" kids and looking forward to some new adventures that a little one brings!

In preparation of the new baby, we traded in our beloved Xterra (that we bought brand new on 10/99) for a Chevy Tahoe. Yep, it looks a lot like our Xterra but SUPERSIZED! As much as my friends joked that I would end up in a van, I refused. Don't get me wrong, it was tempting. They have lots of room for the kids and extra cousins and friends that usually accompany us, BUT, I just didn't have it in me to sign off on it. We love the new ride and hope it brings us as much reliability and good times that our Xterra gave us.

No comments: