Saturday, August 2, 2008

Trying to keep y'all up to date!

So, I finally get my lovely camera that I had been eyeing for months and not even a week later our computer goes out. (I blame Xcel and the surprise power outtage at 10pm!) Lee has a laptop that he uses for work that he has been nice enough to bring home every night so I can still keep contact with the "outside" world, but I can't hook my camera up to it :( So, I have resorted to taking pictures with my phone and sending them to my email for now.

I hope to keep my friends and family more up-to-date. Andrew will be starting football next week with the Broomfield Blitz so I am SUPER excited about that. They will also be going back to school in just a few weeks which is always bittersweet. I love them being off and being able to stay at home with them and enjoy them while they let me, but as most parents know, they tend to drive you a little nuts at times. Also, it means I go back to my normal Mon-Fri work schedule of the oh-so-tiring 10:30-4:00 pm. I know, I have it easy...but woman have to complain about something, right? So, it will have to be about work for now. I'm sure soon enough I will be complaining about tiny feet in my ribs or a sore lower back! :)

No comments: