Thursday, February 5, 2009

38 weeks and counting!

As of yesterday, I am 38 weeks along! The last month is always the worst. Not only does it seems to slowly creep by, but it's incredibly uncomfortable. Thankfully my doctor was awsome enough to induce me on my due date and not make me go over like I did with Andrew (10 days overdue) and Madison (14 days overdue). Needless to say, I am so excited to meet the little guy. Lee and the kids are as well. We went to my hang out with my little brother for the Superbowl and his friend Dustin's 15 month old was there. Lee couldn't get enough of little Marcus. Madison followed him around everywhere and Andrew couldn't stop laughing at all the cute things he did. I think we are more than ready to have a little one running around and causing havok again!
Hopefully the next time I blog, it'll be about Tommy!

No comments: