Friday, April 10, 2009

Big Red

We had another Dr. appointment today and my little Tommy isn't so little. He weighed in at 12 pounds 8 ounces which is the 95 percentile. He is 25 1/2 inches long which puts him clear off the charts. Dr. Mark told me it was in the 110th percentile! His head is growing with the rest of him and is 16 1/4 inches which is right in the 90th percentile. He is getting even bigger and growing faster than I anticipated!

In these two pictures his head looks big and bald, poor guy lost the hair, but in most of his other pictures his hair is strawberry blonde. (See Flickr photos at side bar). I was hoping for at least one of my kids to have black hair and instead I get a red head!

He had his first round of shots and doesn't have to be seen 'till he is four months old. It'll be interesting to see how much he'll grow from now until then.

No comments: