Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby update

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is going really well. I am gaining just the right amount of weight so hopefull I will stay on that track and not go overboard like my other pregnancies. As always, I am instantly wide but my hubby never seems to mind. He loves me any size (though I prefer to be thin). The baby's heartbeat is 140 bpm and seems to be growing perfectly. My ultra sound is scheduled for September 29th and I CANNOT wait! If baby cooperates I'll get to know if it's going to be my little Tommy or my precious Chloe...or Isabella. We are still undecided on the girl name. Aside from my hubby and the kids, everyone is super excited for the baby to come. My in-laws and best friend, Jolene, are already buying stuff for the little one as well and are eagerly awaiting the gender so they can buy pink or blue.
Here are a few 16 wk baby buddha pictures I took while visiting my bestest friend (and newly appointed mom) Jolene. Vanessa's face was cut off in the picture below but at least her eyebrows are looking good!


Hopefully I can get the ultra sound pictures uploaded when they become available so my friends and family can see the bun in the oven!

No comments: