Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

Every year, instead of buying their school pictures, I take them to have their pictures taken. I can't believe how different they look in just a year! I guess I don't notice how much they change since I see them day after day. Sure I am constantly looking at pictures of them because I scrapbook often, but I'm still scrapbooking pictures of them when they were much younger. But, when I got these I compared them to the ones they took last year I couldn't believe my eyes! Madison lost her front teeth at the end of May and they still haven't grown in! She is looking more like a beautiful young lady instead of my big headed, blue-eyed pumpkin she used to be. She is my little shadow. If I am at the table scrapbooking, she is right there with me. She randomly "spring" cleans and organizes everything just like me. She is so affectionate, friendly, sympathetic and motherly. I wish she would stay my little girl forever. And Andrew, I am so proud of him. He is so smart, responsible, and full of integrity. He is my little adult. It's hard to see him grow so fast. I feel like I didn't get to enjoy him enough as my little boo boo. He's off to middle school next year and I hope that he continues to excel in Math, Reading and football.


They both have those cheeks you just have to pinch!


No comments: