Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!

The anticipation is finally over! We are happy to announce that we will be having a boy this February. As most of you know, we already have a name picked out. His name will be Thomas after my father, but we'll call him Tommy for short (that is until he gets older). Tommy is growing perfectly. We feel so blessed to have another baby, have it be a boy like we wanted, and everything so far is healthy and growing on schedule. Andrew and Madison were so excited to see their little unborn baby brother moving, kicking and opening his mouth while in my belly. Lee and I were happy that he cooperated so we could know the sex. When I was pregnant with Andrew, he didn't cooperate and I was stuck with yellow and green baby stuff. Tommy was not shy at all about showing the goods and at first wouldn't cooperate about showing the technician the important stuff, instead he kept twisting and turning to show us all he was a boy! I'm hoping to find a way to upload some of the ultrasound pictures so everyone can see my little "bun in the oven"!

No comments: