Monday, March 23, 2009

Eight is enough!

Over the weekend we celebrated Madison's 8th birthday. It's hard to believe my baby is already eight years old! No more birthdays! She is growing up much too fast for me. Madison is such a sweet and friendly little lady. She makes friends easily and if someone is left out, she makes sure to include them. I love that she is outgoing, independent, and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
Since her little brother came so close to her birthday, we celebrated it later in the month, however, it is Spring Break at school so most of her friends were out of town and couldn't join in the celebration. Luckily she has lots of cousins!
Pictured from left to right: Serenity, Madison, Alex, Noelle, Andrew, and Dre.


If only I could freeze time then she would stay my little pal that follows me around, helps me with the baby and scrapbooks with me.

No comments: