Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boondocks!

'Twas the day before school starting and I decided to take the kids to Boondocks as a great way to end the summer. Granted, they have been driving me up the wall the last few weeks; but, as most parents know, this usually happens right before school is about to start. So, despite their lack of mutual respect for eachother, if that even exists between siblings before the age of 23, I take them out for a night of fun. First, Tommy, Madison and I hit the photo booth. We were laughing because we made such a huge effort to get Tommy to fit in the little circle so he's in the picture with us, and then we get the pics and he's not even in them! LOL! Then, they have a little race car action...Next it's time to cool off in the boats.Madison gets out, walks toward me, everything is fine. I turn my back to grab my phone out of the stroller and I hear, "Mom, I fell into the water!" OMG!!! Apparently some kid bumped Andrew's boat as he was getting out and knocked him into the water! Yes, completely submerged! I have a spare outfit for my 6 month old, but definetly not for my 11 year old.You can always count on Andrew for a good laugh! I was crying from laughing so hard as I'm telling my girlfriend about it. As I'm typing this, I can't help but to giggle about it again. He's gonna kill me for sharing but I couldn't resist!

No comments: