Friday, August 14, 2009

Update Part 3: Andrew

Andrew has grown so much that he has a full beard! Thankfully he is still a kid at heart. He is at that age where he is in between being a little kid and a young man. Oh boy is it tough! He is a good kid and does very well in school so I have to be thankful for that! One night, my little brother, Ray, girlfriend, Afton, came over and they took turns painting on eachother with these face paint crayons. It was hilarious!He has his 6th grade orientation for Jr. High tomorrow...AHHH! I think I'm more nervous than he is! LOL. I can't believe I have a kid old enough to be in Jr. High! Heck, I still remember Jr. High, was it really that long ago?! I have people on Facebook that I've know since then :O

Andrew has already started football practice with Broomfield Blitz NFC team. I can't wait for his games to start. He went to a few football camps, one at Northglenn High School and one at East High School. He will be a lineman again on Offense and Defense so he will get plenty of playing time. We are hoping for a successful season like last year!

No comments: