Friday, August 14, 2009

Update Part 2: Madison

Madison is growing like a weed! Bad choice of words for my sweet Madison...she's growing like a Sunflower ;) She is tall, very tall....don't ask where she gets those long, skinny legs of hers 'cause they didn't come from me, unfortunatley :O

She learned how to ride her bike a few weeks ago and now I can't keep her off of it. Yes, she is 8 and just recently learned how to ride a bike! She was too scared and decided it wasn't for her. That is, until her friends from the neighborhood all rode bikes and Madison grew tired of getting left behind! The first few days were hard and she had bruises from her ankles up to her knees. I have a pic of her bruised legs but for some reason it won't let me post it :/


She is still a 'Mama's girl' and is always scrappin' along side of me. She is always eager to learn new techniques and gets just as excited as I do when walking thru our LSS. Can't complain there! I'm enjoying her as much as I can because 12 years old is right around the corner :(


No comments: