Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! I am very fortunate to be surrounded by amazing kids and by friends who have become my family. For that, I am thankful and blessed.
My two little blondies are getting so big!
No resemblance, but he's MINE! Eventually he'll look like one of us, LOL.

Aaliyah (my neice), Madison and Abrianna

My sister, Lynn

Aaliyah, Madison, Dee and Andrew. Not pictured: Dre and Tre.

I am awful with names and embarrassed to admit that I forgot the couple on the left's names :( , 'Lil Charles, Charles and Michelle, Jessica and Lynnie. Not pictured are: Louis, DeSean, Lee and I.
The menu included deep fried turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, artichoke dip, cranberry sauce, macaroni & cheese casserole, green beans, corn, green chile, chicken mole, tortillas, and dinner rolls. I had my favorite wine, Chateu St. Michelle Reisling as I enjoyed my feast. We finished off the night with pumpkin pie, banana cream pie, chocolate cream pie, apple pie and some dessert shots of Chambord liquor topped with heavy cream :P All in all, it was a great dinner!

No comments: