Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little Terror

A year has passed, rather quickly I might add, and my little "angel" has turned out to be quite the terror. He has such a funny and quick tempered personality that makes him quite different than my other two. Andrew is a very mellow kid, always has been; and, Madison, alhough she's very sassy now, she was always very sweet and quiet. Tommy, on the other hand is a goof ball that LOVES attention. He's also very strong willed. He already has such a stubborn, hot tempered side to him! Oy, imagine when he hits the terrible 3's! (My kids were ornery at 3, not 2). The picture above is him trying to sweeten me up so he can get into the "forbidden zone", a.k.a. my scrapbook area. LOL. Don't make fun of me, Lynn and Heather!

This is him right after he reached for my cup of soda which he dumped over his head!

The little Terror also likes to get into the cat food! When the baby gate isn't up and I've turned my back for a sec, he attacks poor Kitty's bowl of food. I won't lie, I've had to fish some out of his mouth on more than one occasion! He's too darn quick sometimes!


Taking a shower is such a challenge some days. This is what I stepped out to find! This time he had an accomplice...My cat! Tommy had toilet paper everywhere and my fat, compulisive cat is right beside him eating it! The cat took off running as soon as I peeked out cause he knew he was in trouble. Tommy just handed me some toilet paper and gave me one of his cheesy little sh*t kid grins.
Though he's a handful, I love that kid to pieces!

No comments: